Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Blogging

Right. Blogging. I started with a friendster blog which I'd update once in a blue moon when I feel like it. I was more of a pen and paper writer and I didn't really like the idea of having to wait for my laptop to boot up before being able to jot down a thought.

However, having a blog does have its perks. I can share my thoughts with people, such as they are, and its nice to get feedback.

Nena-nee suggested I create a blogspot blog since (according to her) the friendster blog is lame. So here I am, typing my very brief history of blogging.

Saate to, I'll get started.

1 comment:

Pepper said...

Yeah baby! welcome to blogspot...yah, friendster memang lame! ahahha

wah...mati mati aku pikir, siapa la Jiyuu ni...rupa nya ko!

hahaha..update selalu! okay~

RPG character