Monday, August 24, 2009

Tag 2

1. Anda rasa anda hot?
At the moment, no because its 6 o'clock in the morning and the weather is cool, just the way I like it.

Yes, I'm deliberately missing the point.



2. Upload gambar kegemaran anda.



3. Kenapa anda suka gambar ini?
All the troublemakers (namely Adam, Yusof, Betty Jane and Momo) are sleeping. Its a momento of times when peace and quiet occurs at my house.

4. Bila kali terakhir anda makan pizza?
In Tawau, with my family, in conjunction with Adam's 17th birthday. Adam ate 7 slices of pizza, two bowls of soup, and 3 breadsticks. He is only slightly bulkier than me. It's a family ability, being able to make food disappear without a trace.

5. Lagu terakhir yang anda dengar.
Joy by Yuki. (Yuki wa sugoku kawaii yo!) I like this song, it makes me happy and smiley. I listen to it every morning to start my day.

6. Apa yang sedang anda buat selain daripada selesaikan tag ini?
Procrastinating everything else that I should be doing at this time.

7. Selain nama anda sendiri, apakah lagi nama yang anda suka orang panggil anda?
Everyone just calls me by my real name, but I'm starting to identify to my blogger name.

8. Tag lagi 5 orang (tak bleh tag orang yang sama tau)
Do I have to?

6 comments:

Silverleaf said...

is dat a cat or a shoe on the couch?...haha...night...very peaceful....

Jiyuu said...

On the couch is Momo. Don't worry, sometimes Momo thinks he's a shoe, too.

Mohd Hafiz Safwan said...

"Apa yang sedang anda buat selain daripada selesaikan tag ini?
Procrastinating everything else that I should be doing at this time."


Nice one...

Jiyuu said...

@skidezourus
hehe...thanks 4 the tag. mls nk tag org lain

tag org pn malas? ape nk jadi ni....

Max J. Potter said...

oh i love cats who think they're shoes sometimes. adorable. hehe.

hey, silverleaf responded to your comment up my post. go see.

Jiyuu said...

@Max
Yeah, I love them too. Except when we accidentally trample on it and the 'shoe' scratches your foot. Ouch.

RPG character