Saturday, August 15, 2009

One Woman's Meat is Another Woman's Poison

Each person is entitled to their own opinion. Each person may choose to live their life accordingly. We should not judge other people for their choices.

I know this, I know this.

I do not believe in using relationships as a crutch. I believe we should be able to live our life happily as an individual. I believe we should not be defined by the relationships we are in or are not in.

Well, that's me, isn't it?

I should not judge a person just because she is unable to be happy as a single person. I should not judge her just because she jumps from relationship to relationship to avoid being alone. I should not judge her as weak because she takes crap from men who leave her then moves on to the next for more crap. I should not judge her as loose because she ignores the boundaries of interaction while enjoying each short seemingly meaningless relationship.

You shouldn't judge her, you hear?!

If the presence of a man in her life is imperative to her happiness, then to each her own.

To each her own.

6 comments:

Silverleaf said...

yup yup....there are times where we shud know not to interfere with our friends flaws and try to correct them....

Jiyuu said...

@Silverleaf:
Yes, exactly. I'm just trying my bestest not to let that flaw upgrade into a pet peeve. Somehow, the issue just rubs me the wrong way. Seriously, I should back off and let her live her life.

Max J. Potter said...

well, i'd say you should just ask her to do a little thinking about what she's doing - like is she sure she's happy? if she is then let her be, let her live her life.

like your post title says, kan?

what seems boring to us doesn't always bore others.

Jiyuu said...

@Max:
I actually endured a counseling session, holding her hand and giving her my sage advice. And trying not to be sarcastic. I almost died.

Ah, well. Harry Potter can be boring to others....That just about sums it all up.

Pepper said...

Jiyuu...

as i said last night...we're now at the moment where we're too 'liberal'...even if something is totally wrong happen in front of you, something that's so wrong, because of being too 'liberal', try to correct it will make you the 'wrong-doer'.

Jiyuu said...

@Pepper
True on many accounts...

RPG character