Thursday, July 7, 2011

One Day at a Time

Today is Thursday. I like Thursdays. I like Thursdays because after Thursday comes Friday.

I like Fridays because after Friday comes Saturday. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I like Saturday best. I can sleep in and don't have to work (most of the time). Then I can go to the bookstore. Saturdays are good.

Then comes Sunday. I don't like Sundays. After Sunday comes Monday. It's just too depressing. I sit at home and read my books, thinking how boring and depressing life is.

Mondays are the worst. The weekend is over. I have to work. My horizons are dark. I trudge through the day.

Tuesdays all meld into one tolerated (forgettable) experience.

Then its Wednesday. I start to feel hopeful. Tomorrow is Thursday and I can start feeling good about life again.

7 comments:

oldies said...

on a day like today...

Alin Shoppe said...

jiyuuu hunnnn... been missing ya.. how's life now? u keja kat mana skang? dh abes study kan?

Jiyuu said...

Hi teacher XD,

Life is sitting in the limbo of boring monotony. Hence the lack of inspiration for blogging...Working in KL. Joined the Rat Race. *monotonous boo ya*

Anonymous said...

Very good web log, feels proficient. Should you wish to see it are ranked on the net whilst, you’re gonna need to form hyperlinks.

Anonymous said...

*LOL* I like Wednesdays, and Thursdays, and Fridays - I'm in love. I like this post. I like this blog. Can you blog more often please?

Jiyuu said...

@Anon
Not concerned with rankings or what not but thanks for the suggestion.

@Cara
Oh, wow, thanks. I miss blogging, too. I miss writing in general. But I seem to have lost that spark, somehow. I need to find it again before I go back to blogging...Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

The complete quantity of query to be tried is hundred.

RPG character